If you are anything like me then you are probably a huge fan of bucket lists, they are like a fun filled to do list that generates 0 anxiety, I mean it can’t get any better than that (or at least, it can’t get any better than that for a list obsessed person).
So for this season, I decided to create a foodie’s bucket list centered around all the fun things you can eat, do and visit during Fall.
Do one of them, do them all and please feel free to add your very own ideas.
- Go apple picking: This is pretty much self-explanatory but there’s nothing more fall appropriate than heading to an orchard and picking the ingredients and fresh fruits you are going to be using later
- Bake a pie: Yup from scratch and preferably using the apples you picked yourself. I personally love this caramel apple hand pie
- Make a batch of hot chocolate pancakes and serve a big stack along some pumpkin spice latte
- Make ahead some pumpkin spice muffins and bring them to work every morning
- Dry herbs: Buy the last summer herbs you can get your hands on and air dry them for the fall and winter
- Drink up: Let’s all be honest, during fall we are so focused getting our hands on all the warm stuff that we completely forget to stay hydrated, so this time make a part of your fall bucket list drinking something delicious (somthing you really rememebr to have at all times) I’m obssesed with a brand new product by Welch’s, Welch’s 100% juice with coconut water. It tastes just like Summer right in the middle of fall (so it’s a nice break from the pumpkin spiced everything). It also has naturally 30% less sugar, has all the benefits of coconut water and it’s 100% juice. I pour it in a cute tumblr and take it with me to everytwhere and I never forget to drink it becuase well, it has a great taste and refreshing goodness so it’s pretty much unforgetable.
- Visit a pumpkin patch: And buy a couple for all those delicious pumpkin soups
- Make some slow cooker chili
- Host a picnic in a park
- Make some homemade apple cider
What’s on your bucket list this fall?