I love blueberry cupcakes (like I pretty much love any other thing here on the site) and these are no exception, they are loaded with blueberries, have an extreme case of the fluffiness and are piled with a perfect amount of frosting (read a lot of it) They are sweet and have that little blueberry tangy and are just so good people will ask if you made
They are sweet and have that little blueberry tangy and are just so good people will ask if you made them with something illegal. trust me THEY ARE GOOD!! Like the kind of good that makes you pop one and other and then other more in your mouth and then 10 minutes later wonder what happened with the whole batch (ahem, someone ate it)
They are also so cute, I mean just look at them all elegant and fancy with their little crown of blueberries, I like to think they are party ready. Meaning the got you covered for Easter Brunch, Mothers Day, Spring Festival, and any other picnic you plan to attend this season.
Quick Note: Blueberry Cupcakes are MIND BLOWING GOOD!!!
They are packed with a ton of blueberries. PACKED! Because there0’s nothing better than biting a cupcake and then being greeted by a flavor explosion. Sure you can hold back on the blueberries if you are one of those people. But if you really want to take your blueberry cupcakes experience to the next level then hear me out and just stuff them as much as you can.
To amp up the blueberry factor I mix some blueberries with the cupcake batter and once I divide it between the cupcake liners I top them with more blueberries. We all know that + blueberries = more happiness. And these are so good you are going to feel like if Ryan Reynold baked them himself.
Oh, another thing? You can just bake them and keep them in the freezer and then when xs important of your life that deserves blueberry cupcakes comes thaw them and frost them like there was no tomorrow (yes, adding a lot of frosting is almost mandatory)
So go make them, go make them now, or pin the recipe for later or just call your friends and let them know you are not heading out of the house in months because you are going to stay there eating all the blueberry cupcakes.
Pin it baby!
They are topped with the best vanilla frosting recipe
- 1 1/2 Cup flour
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 Cup blueberries + more for topping
- Vanilla Frosting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a cupcake pan with 12 cupcake liners.
- In a bowl, mix the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, water, vanilla, and baking powder.
- Slowly incorporate the flour and keep mixing for 3 minutes or until the batter is shiny.
- Add the blueberries and mix them in with the help of a spatula.
- Divide the batter between the 12 cupcake liners, top with more blueberries and take to the oven.
- Bake for 15/20 minutes or until done.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool. Once they are no longer hot to the touch frost them and top them with more blueberries.
- Serve and enjoy.