Chocolate ganache has some romantic appeal to me, you know?
Because, let’s be honest, it’s kind of fancy, it makes you look like if you have your cooking habilities on point and who am I kidding, it’s chocolate!
It’s like the most obvious thing in the world that chocolate is romantic.
But Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes? Oh boy, they are even better.
For 2 pretty simple things
- chocolate (like I aleady told you)
- cupcakes (duh)
They are like two most perfect things in the world combined in one super-awesome-out-of-this-world-and-oh-my-god-this-is-the-cutest-thing-ever in one !!
If that doesn’tt earn you some kind of points with your significant other, abort the mission, nothing will work.
But what really, truly makes Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes extra romantic is that they only make 2.
yes only 2.
That makes them perfect for sharing, or for making right before a super awesome romantic dinner.
Or if you are like me that makes them perfect to stuff your face while watching Netflix instead of eating dinner (growing up is hard) because you don’t actually need a +1 to eat 2 cupcakes.
Also they are great if you want to tell your friends and coworkers that you ate a whole bath of cupcakes without having to eat 12 cupcakes to prove that.
Why would you say that?
I’m not sure, but it can surely create some funny conversations around the water cooler or get you some side eye, but that’s not important because, yes you can eat this whole batch of Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes and still have room for dinner and that is pretty awesome.
Like is petty awesome that you can mix this with a fork (or a spoon I don’t judge) and only using an old plastic Tupperware (I’m starting to think those things actually come with the house because how on earth we end up with so many?!) to throw in all the ingredients.
Anyhow, enough conversation about cupcakes (cause it doesn’t make any sense that you spend more tie reading a post of how to make cupcakes than actually making them) and lets get baking the most perfectly over the top and so simple Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes.
You can find the vanilla frosting recipe here
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- drops of vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoon flour
- For the ganache
- 1/2 Cup vanilla frosting
- 4 Tablespoons melted chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon cacao powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place 2 cupcake liners on a cupcake pan
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a small pan.
- In a bowl mix the butter, sugar, vanilla and egg.
- Blend in the flour and baking powder and continue mixing until everything in well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture in the cupcake liners and bake for 15 minutes or until done.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Meanwhile mix the vanilla frosting with the melted chocolate and the cacao powder.
- Pour the ganache into a pipping bag and decorate your cupcakes