FriYAY!!!!! Finally, this is literally my favorite day of the week, and the best day of the week needs to be celebrated, and we all know that there is no better way to celebrate than with sprinkles, in a cupcake, in some killer birthday cake cupcake that makes you feel like if you are in your birthday!
So yep, basically this is a how to make birthday cupcakes (but way more entertaining than your old how to post)
These cupcakes are perfect because with them you can conquer the world, ok probably not but seriously they are so good and so easy that you are going to keep this recipe in you back pocket at all times.
I actually have used this recipe for every kind of celebration under the sun like forgotten birthdays – yes I’m a horrible person that forgets everyone birthdays – actually planned birthdays (love you Facebook!), little life surprises like finding penny on my way to home, or eating pizza for 3rd time in the week (hey that thing needs to be celebrated!!), and actual life celebrations like an anniversary.
There is not a bad time to sprinkles
Seriously I can’t think of a possible celebratory moment were sprinkles looked out of place, or weird because who is like “ugh I’m so happy that sprinkles make me sad”?
I have the answer: no one. And since I’m pretty sure that you agree with me, or think that I should just shout up and give you the recipe let’s start
How to make Birthday Cake Cupcakes
Step 1: Mix all the ingredients until your batter is shinny.
Step 2: Add A LOT of sprinkles, and bake your cupcakes
Step 3: Whip up some frosting, decorate your cupcakes and – obviously – add more sprinkles.
And that’s it, in 3 simple steps you just baked the happiest cupcakes on Earth.
And by the way don’t worry if your pipping skills are not on point, sprinkles forgive everything The Ultimate Vanilla frosting is the recipe that I use to decorate this cupcakes
What is your favorite birthday treat? Share it in the comments!!
If you are looking for more sprinkle deliciousness then you need to check
- Donut Muffins Glazed with Sprinkles
- Triple chocolate cupcakes with Sprinkles
- Sprinkle Cookies
- Lemon Curd Sprinkle Cupcakes
- 3/4 Cup flour
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1/4 Cup sprinkles
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 Cup butter
- Vanilla frosting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a cupcake pan with 12 cupcake liners.
- In a bowl mix the butter and the sugar, and the vanilla and the egg and continue mixing.
- In 2 additions add the flour, baking powder and water and mix until the batter is shinny.
- Add the sprinkles and mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Divide the batter between the 6 cupcake liners and take to the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until done.
- Let them cool until they are no longer hot to the touch
- Whip up the frosting, decorate and add sprinkles.
Leave a Reply