The best copycat recipe for a Kiwi Quench Tropical Smoothie! Made with real fruits it’s incredibly easy and filling!
Do you love those tropical kiwi smoothies from the juice bar? They’re so refreshing and delicious, but they can be a little pricey.
This copycat recipe is just as good as the ones from Tropical Smoothie Cafe or any juice bar, and it’s a lot cheaper to make at home!
Plus, you can customize it to your liking by adding or substituting different fruits. Give it a try today!
What is a kiwi quencher smoothie
A kiwi quencher smoothie is a traditional smoothie you can find at the Tropical Smoothie Cafe chain.
Tropical smoothie is a restaurant that serves smoothies, sandwiches and other delicious treats. Their smoothies menu is amazing but can be somewhat pricey.
The kiwi quencher is incredibly delicious and it’s made with only 3 ingredients: kiwi, yogurt and strawberries. It has a deep pink and reddish color and a tropical flavor with a lot of added protein.
How to make a kiwi quencher
I honestly LOVE. this recipe. It’s not only incredibly easy to make but it’s also super delicious and really healthy too.
You can also customize it a lot to fit what you like and what you are craving
Ingredients to make a kiwi quencher
Let’s see what you need to prepare this tropical smoothie copycat recipe at home
- Kiwi: Honestly the total star of this recipe. You can use either fresh fruit or frozen kiwi. Both work just as well.
- Strawberries: These are the ones that make this drink sweeter and also give it it’s distinct red color. I usually use frozen ones since they are easier to find year round but just use anything you have on hand.
- Greek yogurt: Not only it makes this drink healthy and gives it a nice protein boost but it’s also responsible for giving the smoothie a creamy, thick and velvety texture that’s just to die for.
- Milk: I like to add a little bit of milk to my smoothie so things can run easily in the blender. You can use any milk you like. I have tried it with 2% milk but also with almond milk and oat milk. All options were just as good.
- Ice: A good smoothie needs ice.
Directions to prepare it
This almost feels like cheating because it’s a no recipe recipe. You only need to add all the ingredients to the glass of a blender and pulse until creamy.
It takes around 2 minutes for all the ingredients to blend together.
Substitutions and additions
What I love about Tropical Smoothie is that you have some fun mix-ins you can add to your drinks to customize them. Good news is you can also do that at home!
- Feel free to sub the Greek yogurt for a coconut yogurt if you want to keep it plant based.
- Add chia seeds. It’s a great way to boost up the fiber and also give it a nice texture flair.
- Mix in some ground flax seeds. Ground flax seeds are a fiber powerhouse.
- Incorporate some spinach: The great thing about this recipe is that’s so flavorful you can add some spinach and won’t feel it at all!
Kiwi Quencher Tropical Smoothie Copycat Recipe
- 1 Cup strawberries
- 1/2 Cup kiwi chopped
- 1/2 Cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 Cup milk
- 1/2 Cup Ice
- Add all the ingredients to the glass of a blender and pulse until creamy.
Frequently asked questions about the kiwi quencher smoothie from Tropical Smoothie
There are 100 grams of sugar per smoothie so it’s a high sugar smoothie. All the sugar comes from the fruit tho.
The Detox Island green smoothie is the healthiest one from Tropical Smoothie!
Yes! They always use fresh fruits and veggies
If you’re looking for a refreshing and healthy smoothie to cool down this summer, look no further than this kiwi quencher tropical smoothie copycat recipe.
Made with delicious and nutritious ingredients like fresh fruit and yogurt this smoothie is perfect for an on-the-go breakfast or afternoon snack. Give it a try today!