Are you craving a delicious and creamy indulgence? Try making Oreo milk tea – also known as oreo boba or cookies and cream boba – which has all the sweetness of bubble tea with an irresistible twist.
In just five simple steps, you’ll be able to create this fantastic concoction from Oreos, boba pearls, milk, tea, and syrup. So give your taste buds something special today!
Beat the heat with a tantalizingly refreshing twist! This recipe requires only essential ingredients (along with some optional extras) to create a unique cool indulgence.
And you can also get creative with our customizable treat! Mix in tea, ice cream, or extra Oreos to create a unique flavor combination that will tantalize your taste buds.
- But first things first, what’s boba tea or milk tea? 🤔
- What ingredients you need to make Oreo boba
- How to make Oreo milk tea
- How to store your boba Oreo milk tea
- Tips and tricks to make the best boba at home
- Variations and substitutions
- Oreo Milk Tea
- Frequently asked questions about cookies and cream boba and oreo milk tea
But first things first, what’s boba tea or milk tea? 🤔
Bubble tea is a Taiwanese beverage that offers much more than meets the eye! Not just an ordinary cup of tea, boba milk teas are specially blended with creamy ingredients and feature chewy tapioca pearls for added texture.
With various toppings to choose from and several unique flavors – this drink can be tailored specifically to your palate’s needs. Whether you prefer a smooth milkshake or a light iced blend – bubble tea has something sweet in store for everyone!
- Milk Tea is a unique beverage that fuses two classic flavors, tea and milk. While most varieties also include boba pearls or toppings of your choice, the core base remains timelessly delicious all on its own!
- Sink your teeth into a delicious treat known as Boba or Bubble Tea. This indulgent beverage is traditionally made with creamy milk and chewy tapioca balls, adding an extra layer of texture to this delightful concoction – making it even more irresistible!
- A bubble shake or boba shake is a unique concoction that combines bubble tea, ice, or ice cream to create a creamy milkshake experience. Get ready for an exciting beverage like no other – perfect any time of day!
Enjoy the best of both worlds with this Oreo Milk Bubble Tea – customize it for a classic milk tea experience or give your taste buds something to shout about by adding some creamy ice cream and turning it into an indulgent Cookies & Cream Boba Shake!
What ingredients you need to make Oreo boba
Oreo cookies are a timeless classic – and the perfect addition to any sweet treat.
For this recipe, you’ll need to take these iconic treats and transform them into crunchy crumbs that will add an irresistible texture!
Black and green teas are both excellent options. Whether you choose a convenient bag or indulge in premium loose-leaf varieties, it will be an enjoyable brewing experience! I prefer black tea better for this recipe.
When it comes to dairy alternatives, unsweetened oat milk is a great choice! But if you’ve got another favorite in mind – the creamier, the better for that extra luxe touch.
If you want to bring out the Oreo flavor in your baking, try adding some brown sugar for a wonderfully caramel-esque depth. But if cost is an issue, white sugar does just as good of a job at offering up those classic cookie flavors.
Tapioca balls, also known as boba pearls, are a popular and versatile addition to many drinks and dishes. Although they can be hard to track down in some areas of the world, you can find these delectable little treats online with relative ease on sites like Amazon or eBay!
How to make Oreo milk tea
- Prepare a delicious cup of tea by steeping the teabag in boiling water. Then, remove it from your mug and let it cool off, so you don’t burn yourself when sipping that delectable brew!
- Make your own delicious crushed Oreo treat using one of three easy approaches. Begin by prepping a zip lock bag, blender, or chopping board – the options are yours! Then transform those crunchy bites into ready-to-eat pieces for whatever recipe you desire.
- For a sweet, chewy treat, try adding tapioca pearls to boiling water for about five minutes. Straining the cooked tapioca will leave you with an upgraded version of what’s already delicious! Top off your creation by stirring in some reserved hot liquid and sugar – let the combination come together into something special.
- Satisfy your thirst with a tall, refreshing beverage: add tapioca balls to an icy glass and make it extra chilly by adding some crushed ice. Enjoy!
- Refresh your day with a chilled cup of tea – pour it over ice and enjoy!
- Make your tea more tantalizing by stirring crushed Oreos into milk, creating a delicious milky treat to pour on top. Enjoy this sweet and creamy drink!
How to store your boba Oreo milk tea
Keep your Oreo milk cool and refreshing for up to two days with an airtight container! Before placing it in the fridge, take out any ice cubes – otherwise, say goodbye to that delicious flavor.
Tips and tricks to make the best boba at home
- Enjoy a delightful treat with freshly-made boba pearls! Bubble tea takes on a whole new level of deliciousness when served with the ideal combination of soft, chewy texture – something only achieved by using fresh ingredients.
- To unlock the delightful flavors of high-quality loose-leaf tea, always ensure that you do not let it steep more than is necessary. Enjoy an exquisite cup with every brew!
- Make your bubble tea just the way you like it! Create an ultra-sweet treat by adding extra Oreos and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Enjoy sipping on this decadent beverage!
Variations and substitutions
- Use coconut milk in your next dish to get the perfect nutty touch – make sure it’s from a carton, not tinned! It will add depth and flavor that can’t be replicated any other way.
- A simple drizzle of chocolate sauce can transform the ordinary into something extraordinary. Take it up a notch with caramel for an indulgent Brulee boba experience that will make your taste buds rejoice!
- Nothing satisfies like a spoonful of sweet cherry goodness atop some creamy, velvety whipped cream. Whether it’s an ice cream sundae or breakfast oatmeal, adding just two succulent cherries can add the perfect touch of tartness to make your taste buds sing!
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with an Oreo milk tea milkshake! Whip the perfect mix of vanilla or Oreo ice cream and creamy, dreamy ingredients for a decadent treat. Blend all these delicious flavors for the most indulgent experience imaginable!
Oreo Milk Tea
- 2 tea bags black tea
- 2 Cups water hot
- 1 Cup tapioca pearls
- 2 Cups milk
- 1/2 Cup Oreo cookies
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- In a cup steep the black tea in the hot water for 5 minutes. Let it cool down.
- While the tea is steeping and cooling crush the Oreo cookies. I used a Ziplock bag. Combine with the milk and set aside.
- Fill a small saucepan with hot water over medium heat and bring to a boil. Add the Tapioca pearls. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove 1/4 cup cooking water and, in a small bowl, combine with the sugar. Strain the tapioca pearls and discard the rest of the water.
- Assembly. Add the tapioca balls to the bottom of a glass. Fill with ice.Add the tea and the Oreo milk. Stir in the sugar syrup and serve.
Frequently asked questions about cookies and cream boba and oreo milk tea
Yes, tea has caffeine. Enjoying a delicious bubble tea is the perfect way to satisfy your craving for caffeine. Depending on which type of tea you select, and how concentrated it is when brewed, this delightful treat will contain varying levels of energizing buzz!
This flavor-packed favorite combines the sweetness of cream, chocolatey goodness with cookies & cream taste throughout and hints of brown sugar caramel when you add boba.
Just blend chocolate cookie goodness and smooth milk tea of your choice, add some chewy boba, chill it off with icy cubes – voilà. Craving something extra creamy? Try the cookies & cream shake: combine the same ingredients as above plus a scoop or two of ice cream for a heavenly indulgence.