This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DelightfulMoments #CollectiveBias
O M G guys O M G. This recipe is just so good that I just can’t contain myself and need to share it with you all ASAP. These Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cupcakes are just as creamy and soft and full of flavor as a cupcake can get. They are the perfect addition to any tea party, snack, dessert, and gathering where sweet treats and a good cup of coffee are involved.
For me, the secret to the big punch of flavor is using International Delight®. I’m going to be completely honest with you guys; I’m OBSESSED with their creamers. But not average obsessed, I’m talking that I seriously can’t live without their creamers and if you’ve been a reader around here for a while then you probably already know how much I love to bake using their products. I also love to use them in my coffee.
You’ll see I have a sweet tooth bigger than life and dessert make me happy. I could eat dessert all day every day and not get bored, so I really love how much International Delight makes my morning coffee taste like a really indulging treat.
Right now I’m my total favorite product from them is the International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer.
If you’ve never had it before go now to Walmart and purchase it. Go ASAP actually because your coffee (and cupcakes) are just about to get a million times better.
You can locate the product in an especial bin, so it’s entirely noticeable, however, if you can’t find the bin, then it’s for sure in the creamer section in the dairy aisle of Walmart.
And while you are there also head and purchase the White Chocolate Raspberry one because wow just wow. It’s mind blowing good for breakfast with a piping hot mug of coffee. You can also use it as a milk substitute when baking cupcakes for a super easy white chocolate raspberry cupcakes recipe – and if you want to delight in the flavors of fall make sure to head here to check all the awesomely delicious recipes using International Delight
But back to my Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cupcakes, my plan is to bake a huge batch of them and then serve them when my family comes to help with all the wedding planning. I talked about it in a couple of posts ago, but I have a fall wedding so obviously the wedding planning process should be full of fall treats, right?
So basically Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cupcakes + a Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee are pretty much #FallGoals this year.
- For the Cupcakes
- 1/4 Cup International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer
- 1 3/4 Cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 Cup pumpkin puree
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- For the Cream Cheese swirl
- 1 Cup cream cheese
- 1 Yolk
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer
- For the Frosting
- 1 Cup butter
- 2 Cups confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a cupcake pan with 12 cupcake liners. Set aside
- In a bowl mix the butter and sugar. Add the eggs, pumpkin spice, baking powder, and vanilla and mix until incorporated. Mix in the flour.
- Add the pumpkin puree and the International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer and mix until there are no lumps left. Set aside.
- In another bowl mix all the cream cheese swirl ingredients.
- Pour the pumpkin batter into the cupcake liners, Add 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mix on top and with the help of a toothpick swirl it.
- Take to the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until done.
- Take out of the oven and let them cool until they are no longer hot to the touch.
- Meanwhile, whip up the frosting. Mix the ingredients on high speed for 3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Pipe on top fo the cupcakes and serve.