This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SweeterEaster #CollectiveBias
I made cookies, but not any batch of cookies, I made XL M&M’s® Cookies. Actually, you know what? Forget the part about cookies, these are more than cookies they are actually vehicles for all the M&M’s® goodness that I’m stuffing in there.
Oh gosh get here now cookies *grabby hands*
And you know what else? They are not just M&M’s® the are M&M’s® Easter Sundae!! I mean, I’m pretty sure it can’t get any better because we are talking abut soft chewy massive cookies (btw make sure to try this super-sized peanut butter cookies too!) transporting a massive amount of M&M’s® that are only available for a limited time and are seasonal, can we agree it’s just perfect?
I found the M&M’s® Easter Sundae at Walmart, they are right there, just bellow all the Easter treats, and waiting for you to grab them to bake a batch of XL M&M’s® cookies /(or you know to snack on them ’cause who needs a reason to buy them?). While you are at it also grab a bag of Starburst® Strawberry Jellybeans and a DOVE® Milk Chocolate Easter Bunny. No, you are not going to be using them in this recipe but oh gosh they are so good and festive and perfect it’s almost mandatory to grab them.
And also, while you are at it, how about grabbing some other Eastery treats? Just because, and well because Easter baskets need to be made and all these treats work as great Easter Basket fillers:
- 4.5oz DOVE® Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny
- 23.5oz Easter Mixed Brand Chocolates
- 11oz Easter M&M’s® Milk Chocolate
- Hubba Bubba® $1 Bubble Tape
- Skittles® $1 egg
- Skittles® $1 tube
Now again to the delicious XL M&M’s® Cookies, making them is a breeze and they are party approved, I mean if you actually convince yourself to share them. Every single one of your friends is going to ask for the recipe after making disappear the batch in 3.5 seconds, that’s how good they are.
Once you bake it, and if you want to go the extra mile you can also make it a part of an Easter Basket. Remember those chocolates we talked about before? Well, they come super handy in here. Just grab a pretty bowl (pastel colors encouraged) fill it with chocolates from the 23.5oz Easter Mixed Brand Chocolates, with Starburst® Strawberry Jellybeans and M&M’s® Easter Sundae, also add in some Skittles® $1 Eggs and top it all with your XL M&M’s® Cookies. I also included a little spatula to make it baking related (just imagine all the delicious dessert creations you can make with all that candy!) and some little tags and ribbons to make it extra festive.
Well, enough conversation let’s get straight to baking the most delicious and Easterlicious XL M&M’s® Cookies!!
Here’s a little step by step process pictures of the XL M&M’s® cookies!
- ½ Cup butter
- ½ Cup brown sugar
- ¼ Cup white sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1½ Cup flour
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 Cup M&M's® Easter Sundae (sold for a limited time and exclusively at Walmart)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. grease and flour a cookie sheet.
- In a bowl mix the butter with the brown sugar, white sugar and vanilla.
- Add the egg.
- With the help of a spatula incorporate the flour and the baking powder. Add the water and mix until you have a firm dough.
- Add in the M&M's® Easter Sundae.
- For small balls, place on top of the cookie sheet and take to the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges are set up and the middle is soft.
- Take out of the oven and let them cool on the cookie sheet for about 15 minutes before serving.